INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE PLAY AT FUNPARK
- At Lappset Funpark, parents are responsible for their children at all times. If you are leaving your child unattended, let the park instructor know. Tell the instructor if your child has a medical condition such as diabetes, epilepsy, etc.
- Children should wear non-slip socks or indoor shoes so that the park stays clean and playing is safe.
- Do not chew gum at Funpark.
- Please take off all outerwear and outdoor shoes in a place reserved for them at the entrance of Funpark. Removing all jewelry, chains, and sharp items makes playing safer for everyone.
- Mini Fun area is meant for children under 4 years of age. The bigger children's area is for children over the age of 4, as well as children under 4 accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not bring your own food and drinks to Funpark (except for baby food). You may purchase food and drinks from the coffee shop.
- Please leave your baby carriages and strollers in the stroller park next to the lounge area.
- Please also take into consideration the following:
- Always read instructions on the rides and apparatuses. This makes playing safe and easy, and helps keep the apparatus in good condition.
- Climbing on pipes and handrails is strictly forbidden.
- Always go down slides feet first.
- Please wait for your turn.
- Pushing and teasing other children is forbidden.
- Always follow the instructions given by the park instructor.
If a child repeatedly breaks the rules of Funpark, the instructor has the right to remove the child from the park.
When you obey the rules and play fair, everyone can play safe and enjoy their time at Lappset Funpark.