Biathletes practice on the high-quality tracks of Rovaniemi, much of which are located in the varied terrain of Ounasvaara. Different track profiles serve both youth skiers and world-class skiers. In addition to Ounasvaara, biathletes actively train at the Toramo Biathlon Center, whose ski track maps can be found here.
In the summer season there are good opportunities for roller skiing in Rovaniemi. In addition, we have a roller ski carpet for training and testing in Santasport.
- Toramo Biathlon Center
- Cross-Country Ski Tracks (200km)
- Comprehensive Cycleway Network
- Roller Ski Carpet
- Ski Wax Spots for 20 people
We have great facilities for carrying out the ancillary training and recovery for biathletes.
- Sports hall (running track, jumping spots etc.)
- Gymnastics area
- Indoor and outdoor playing fields